(Angled Exhaust) Box shows minimal shelf wear. No spare parts included.
Part Number: SXT30859
Condition: C-7 Excellent
Wheel Wear: Minimal
Noise: Virtually Silent
Operation: Runs Well
Motor: Can Motor
Control: ESU DC/DCC & Sound
Lighting: Headlights on both ends, Ditchlights, Numberboards and More.
Decorated: Factory Decorated Burlington Northern Santa Fe. No. 3797.
Backhead/Interior Detail: Yes - Full interior detail
Couplers/Trucks: Early Hi-Ad trucks/Durable metal semi-scale Type E knuckle couplers
Packaging: Original Box, Inserts, and Instructions.
Road Number Specific ScaleTrains
- Era: series 3764-3838, built 2016
- 3726, 3737, 3756, 3763, 3786, 3804, 3824, 3826, 3833, 3797
- PTC antenna farm array with large Sinclair antennas painted black
- Current production engine cab (long hood) with angled exhaust compartment roofline
All BNSF road numbers also include:
- Front deck-mounted operating ditch lights
- “C4” A-1-A trucks
- Prototype equipped with a weight management system for optimum adhesion control
- Separately applied details include additional truck side frame cylinders, air piping, cam details, and control boxes mounted on sidesills
- Rotating axle bearing caps
- See through round-hole stepwell steps
- Narrow front and rear end handrail profile
- Nose headlight
- Nose door with window
- Lost wax brass cast Nathan AirChime K5HLR2 horn mounted on engine cab roof
- Dual fuel fills per side
- Trucolor main color matches: TCP-61 BNSF Orange
Rivet Counter ET44 Tier 4 GEVO Locomotives Also Feature
- Six (6) different road numbers
- Directional LED headlights
- Printed and LED lighted number boards
- Tread plate on walkways
- Detailed cab interior with separate floor, rear wall, seats, control stand, and crossing grade camera
- Tinted cab side windows
- Etched metal see-through dynamic brake intake grilles with blower motors visible inside
- See-through dynamic brake exhaust
- Separate exhaust stack
- 40 individually applied etched metal see-through radiator intake and exhaust grilles on sides and top of radiator compartment
- Accurately profiled frame with separately applied plumbing and cabling
- 5,300 gallon fuel tank with external waste retention tank
- Factory-applied wire grab irons, snowplow, spare knuckles, trainline hoses, 3-hose MU clusters, uncoupling levers with "loop handles", windshield wipers, mirrors, sunshades, air tanks, fuel tank mounted electronic bell, brake wheel and more.
- Semi-scale coupler buffer equipped with ScaleTrains.com durable metal semi-scale E Type knuckle couplers
- All-wheel drive
- All-wheel electrical pick-up
- Motor with 5-pole skew wound armature
- Dual flywheels
- Printing and lettering legible under magnification
- Operates on Code 70, 83, and 100 rail
- Packaging safely stores model
- Minimum Radius: 18”
- Recommended Radius: 22”
- DCC & sound equipped locomotives also feature:
- ESU-LokSound Select 4.0 decoder with “Full Throttle”
- Dual cube-type speakers
- Accurate GEVO-12 prime mover and auxiliary sounds, horn, bell, and more
- ESU PowerPack with two super capacitors
- Operates on both DC and DCC layouts*
Shipping: Free Domestic USA Shipping for all purchases over $199! Flat shipping rates are assigned based on item(s) value or weight. All items are fully insured and shipments valued over $250 will require a signature for delivery.
International Rates: We're happy to ship anywhere in the world that can receive items from the USA. International rates are calculated based on the lowest/slowest options available to keep it reasonable. Buyer is responsible for all imports, duties, and tariffs that may apply. Rates are calculated at checkout. Transit times may vary with current state of the world...
Packing: Bullet Proof - Period. With over 10 years of experience, we know that these models are all harder to find, long out of production, and fragile items and they are packed accordingly, especially the brass models. Read our reviews for the proof - we truly care about your purchase and it shows in our packing of models. Oh, and we never charge a handling fee!
Payment: We accept most major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other common forms of payment. We DO NOT accept personal checks or cash payments made by mail. Bank checks (Cashier's Checks) and Money Orders may be accepted with prior approval. All prices are shown in US Dollars (USD). Contact us with any questions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Not happy with your purchase? Let us know and we'll make it right with a 30-day, no-questions asked, money back policy. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping costs, unless of course in the unlikely event that the item arrived damaged.